Contact, Hours & Take-out
The Mantel is located in Bonney Lake, just 20 miles southeast of Tacoma and 39 miles from downtown Seattle, close to Interstate 5 and State Road 410, which leads into Mt. Rainier National Park. The Mantel is the feature restaurant within Tehaleh's Seven Summits Lodge, a private club typically reserved exclusively for its Members. But at The Mantel, everyone is welcome.
The Mantel is set within the Tehaleh community in Bonney Lake. You may follow the signs to Tehaleh, and once in the community, signage will direct you in.
For more information, please contact our team via email or call 253-321-8020. Or you can make a reservation online via Open Table by clicking the link at the top of the screen.
Phone, Web and Email
- Phone: 253-321-8020
- Web: www.themantelrestaurant.com
- Open Table: www.opentable.com/the-mantel
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheMantelCulinaryAscent/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday - Saturday, 11:00am to 9:00pm (last seating taken 10 minutes prior to close)
- Sunday, 9:00am - 7:00pm (last seating taken 10 minutes prior to close)
- Closed Monday-Tuesday
Take-out service is available whenever The Mantel is open. Simply call 253-321-8020 and let us know what you'd like and when you'd like it ready.
19001 Trilogy Parkway E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391